Saturday, September 12, 2009

How to make a man speechless

While laying in my pool one morning, I had an idea for an experiment to see how a man would react to a strange encounter, it actually started the evening before while I was having a few drinks with some friends after work at a local happy hour, it seemed that every guy had no loss of words after a few drinks and some egging on from their buddies to say the most off the wall comments, with no regards to our feelings, so I thought how great it would be to do the same to them.

Back to the pool, I was trying to think of a way to start a conversation with a guy that would leave him speechless, embarrassed, and with his jaw on the ground, than it hit me, I called a friend and explained my idea and asked her to join me for lunch at a popular restaurant filled with guys trying to impress each other in their suits and banter of what deal they just closed, I figured this would be the perfect spot.

Lunch started off as usual, as we walked by I could see the animals turning their heads and making comments to each other like, I would do this and that, blah blah blah same thing as usual, as we ate I picked out some targets to well try my experiment on, the problems was most of them looked like great targets, but there is always a real first class BLEEP in the room.

I looked at my friend and we agreed this guy was perfect, here goes nothing, I got up and went to the bathroom but made sure I made eye contact with this winner and a cute little smile, On my way back this guy had me completely undressed with his eyes, so as I walk by I ask for the time, he holds his expensive watch up to show me, but more for me to see what he is wearing, a Rolex I believe, so as I expected he lays it on think in front of his buddies sitting at the table with him, I notice him looking at my breasts 99% of the time so I figure this is the right time to do my thing, as he talking about himself and looking at my breasts I move my sweater to the side and continue to smile and listen to this babbling monkey this goes on for a minute or two and to my surprise every other guy at the table shuts up in the first 15 seconds of me moving my sweater, I'm trying not to laugh, I say to my babbling monkey you are very interesting maybe we could get together sometime, and without missing a beat he says I knew you were thinking that, I almost wanted to puke, then I see his eyes glance down and sees what the other guys notice, I can't really describe his reaction, but I can tell you this, my experiment worked, he shut up and turned as white as a ghost, I couldn’t hold it anymore, I burst out in laughter In fact I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself.

Here was what I decided on for my experiment, I had and old Adult Toy( Dildo) laying around my house, and what I did is when I went to the bathroom I let it hang out of an opening in my slacks and I covered it up with my sweater, and in the middle of his self
Indulged
Babble I let it all hang out. It was so much fun that I am thinking of new ways to entertain myself with some other kinds of toys, I put a call into all my friends and asked for donations, and promised a complete detailed report after each experience.

I still laugh every time I think about it I keep the Toy for a good laugh
To

No comments:

Post a Comment